Certified by The National Plant Operators Registration Scheme
The National Plant Operators Registration Scheme (NPORS) is one of the leading accrediting bodies that keeps a register of training providers certified to provide training courses for operators of industrial lift trucks, construction plant and other related equipment throughout the UK.
All the NPORS training courses provided by Priority Training Services are tailored to meet the specific tasks that are to be met by their employer.
You can take assessments in:
- N001 – Industrial Counterbalance (1 day, 3 candidates)
- N009 – Rough Terrain Counterbalance (1 day, 3 candidates)
- N010 – Telescopic Materials Handler (1 day, 3 candidates)
- N011 – Industrial Telehandler (1 day, 3 candidates)
- N003 – Industrial Reach Truck (1 day, 3 candidates)
- N013 – Pivot Steer (Bendi) Truck (1 day, 3 candidates)
- N007 – Warehouse Narrow Aisle Truck (1 day, 3 candidates)
- N107 – Lorry Loader (1 day, 4 candidates)
You could also benefit from non-plant courses, including:
- N301 – Abrasive Wheel Machine Safety (half day, 6 candidates)
- N723 – Safety Harness Awareness (half day, 10 candidates)
- N402 – Slinger/Signaller (1 day, 4 candidates)
- Site Safety Awareness (1 day, 10 candidates)
- Safe Vehicle Loading (half day, 6 candidates)
There are many other categories of plant and equipment that you can choose to develop yourself in – if you can’t see what you’re looking for listed above, simply call our team in Marlow to discuss your individual requirements and learning needs.